Electric motors are used in most commercial and industrial applications, driving everything from packaging and processing equipment to fans and pumps. When multiple motors are utilized, it’s important to control them all from one location. The MCC panel (motor control center) is used as the primary means for controlling various motors needed for a facility’s electrical system.
- Type tested assembly in accordance with IEC 61439
- Rated insulation voltage up to 1000V
- Main busbars ratings up to 6300A
- Busbar short-circuit withstand capacity up to 100kA
- Neutral busbars rated up to 100% of the main busbar
- Fully type tested and segregated up to form 4b.
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 50 °C and Up to max IP54.
- Positive interlocks to avoid accidental withdrawal of the modules during operation.
- Standard Color, RAL 7035. Others colors are available on customer demand.