Modern automatic transfer switches (ATS) contain sensitive components that are highly susceptible to damage caused by transient voltage. Voltage monitoring control boards and control power supplies commonly fail due to damage caused by transient voltage. These failure modes result in ATS inoperability.
An automatic transfer switch (ATS) is a device that automatically transfers a power supply from its primary source to a backup source when it senses a failure or outage in the primary source.
- Rated insulation voltage 1000V
- Main busbars rated up to 6300A
- Neutral busbars rated up to 100% of the main busbar.
- Designed for Ambient temperature up to 50 °C
- Can be interfaced with the Building Management System (BMS) for monitoring and controlling.
- Can be designed with multiple incomers and bus-couplers.
- Available for indoor & outdoor applications, up to IP54